Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Candidates for admission into MBA (Regular) should have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking and Finance from any recognized University; or
- A Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus University Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of Merit in the relevant areas from any recognized University.
Candidates for admission into MBA (Special) should have a minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in any discipline from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates for admission into PGDM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from any recognized university; or
- HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
- The candidate is also required to have at least one years of post graduation experience.